pebbles, glass beads, coffee beans, anything small and round and heavy
short flat pins or brads
1 pack of in a variety of colours
1. With one Post-it® Note at a time, cut from each corner toward the centre. Make your cuts approximately 37.5mm long, so they come near the centre point without touching it.
2. Take every other corner and fold it into the centre, without creasing the paper. (You can also use a little bit of hot glue to help keep these in place.)
3. Holding the corners in place, take a push pin or safety pin and push it through the centre of your pinwheel.
4. Then, take a short flat pin and push into a paper straw, securely attaching your pinwheel.
5. Repeat this until you have as many pinwheels as you want.
6. Fill your flowerpot with pebbles or beads, and stick the pinwheels into the pot.
7. Pretty and colourful, you might even be tempted to place it on the porch. But be sure to enjoy your garden indoors!
This activity was brought to you by Creative Kidstuff and Post-it® Brand.
At Creative Kidstuff, our mission is simple: we help families play. Why? Because play is joyful, educational, creative and inspiring.
Creative Kidstuff offers customers a thoughtful selection of developmental and educational toys that are creative, innovative and imaginative. Creative Kidstuff believes in the power of play and expertly edits the assortment to include brand new, fresh toys as well as classics that stand the test of time.